Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
iOS Original Game: Dragonstar!!!
As much as you're willing to start developing your game,

Gamedev Rules Wrote:While it’s technically a request, recruiting for your project is allowed if you meet the requirements. If you have enough legitimate content in your game (as in, you’ve actually done a large amount of work on the game YOURSELF), and have enough reputation from people (I’m not talking about the green number below your avatar; I'm talking about REAL reputation), you can recruit people to help you. Note that they may want money for their work, however. Be sure to explain how you'll pay the contributors, how much, and when.

Now, all you've offered until now was a wall of text with no sign of actual development whatsoever. Bear in mind that to make a functional alpha(or even beta) .exe, you don't need graphics at all (there are placeholders for this task).

The thing is, if your premise and/or presentation doesn't interest people, you won't get any support. The fact that this is your very first topic here makes your work even more dubious. The fact is, a ton of people ask for help, but there are few who return the favor. If anything, I suggest you to give us more >visible< work and solid gameplay features, because as it is, it just sounds like your average request topic.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
iOS Original Game: Dragonstar!!! - by LukeWall - 09-25-2012, 12:57 PM
RE: iOS Original Game: Dragonstar!!! - by Dazz - 10-01-2012, 06:20 AM
RE: iOS Original Game: Dragonstar!!! - by Gors - 10-01-2012, 11:25 AM
RE: iOS Original Game: Dragonstar!!! - by Gors - 10-01-2012, 12:45 PM