Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
How would I go about extracting models from a pc game?
(09-30-2012, 08:17 PM)Mighty Jazzers Wrote: Well, you can't just submit the .OBJ with no textures with it or anything. Tongue
Please read the submission guidelines, as well as this, what you could call a "model quality guide". It explains most everything you need to know about making your models acceptable on TMR.
Also make sure that the textures are in the same folder/directory as the model/s they belong to.
And one more thing, I know you've been through a lot already, but it would be very much appreciated if you could provide a .DAE with the bones and rigging too since it should be possible with the models being .PSK and all. It'll make your model much more useful for everyone. Big Grin

Okay! ;D Some of the DCUO Models are a little blurry, so I'm probably missing the High Resolution Textures. Once I find those, I'll rig them and export them as .dae models!

I really can't thank you guys enough, I didn't think that I would get this far, since I'm inexperienced with ripping and general modeling. Big Grin
Thanked by: puggsoy, Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: How would I go about extracting models from a pc game? - by namine207 - 10-01-2012, 08:26 AM