Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
iOS Original Game: Dragonstar!!!
Sorry about the download link. Here are some screenshots and the working game file.
I do not own any of this artwork. The rights to all artwork are all property of the original owners. These are simply placeholders to display the games functionallity

Legend of Zelda: Son of Farore v0.0.1
http://www.mediafire.com/?2ed5hz05aa1dbk0

A mock-up menu.

[Image: screenshot102_by_drokendareheart-d5g8j6s.png]
A basic version of the map system, in which the player can select locations where they wish to go. The blue button and location name only appear when the mouse is over the icon.

[Image: screenshot103_by_drokendareheart-d5g8j6w.png]
A simple cutscene (Yes Link is talking. Don't kill me. Tongue).

[Image: screenshot104_by_drokendareheart-d5g8j70.png]
An action shot of...Link Running towards a rupee. Tongue The text up top is the location intro title.

[Image: screenshot105_by_drokendareheart-d5g8j7n.png]
Link shooting a Deku Baba.

[Image: screenshot110_by_drokendareheart-d5g8j8c.png]
Link Jumping

[Image: screenshot111_by_drokendareheart-d5g8j8k.png]
A blue rupee

I'm really sorry that this seems kind of sloppy. I'm basically trying to run this project while working as art director for the core project we're working on as well as juggling school, moving, and a job. I'm trying to be as organized as possible, and in the nicest way I can put it, I could really use some help actually finding someone who'd be willing to help me instead being critiqued on my forum-advertising skills. I understand that your trying to help, and that you mean no harm in your advice, and I thank you for that. But I think the main help I need right now is just finding someone who'd be willing to help me put some numbers on the board. I will still take your advice into account and go back through and reorganize the text to be more fluent (it was a rush job anyway lol), but please understand that I'm somewhat in a stressed situation and I could honestly use any help I can get. Thank you still for your advice! And hope I didn't sound too much like a jerk! Smile

P.S. If you'd like I can post the Game Design Document that I have so far. It's not much yet but I should give a clearer description of the game.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
iOS Original Game: Dragonstar!!! - by LukeWall - 09-25-2012, 12:57 PM
RE: iOS Original Game: Dragonstar!!! - by LukeWall - 09-28-2012, 10:05 AM
RE: iOS Original Game: Dragonstar!!! - by Dazz - 10-01-2012, 06:20 AM
RE: iOS Original Game: Dragonstar!!! - by Gors - 10-01-2012, 11:25 AM
RE: iOS Original Game: Dragonstar!!! - by Gors - 10-01-2012, 12:45 PM