Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
iOS Original Game: Dragonstar!!!
(09-27-2012, 12:31 PM)Vipershark Wrote: From what has been posted so far, this is definitely a request thread in disguise.

Can you post (even more) content about your game that isn't purely conceptual?
In other words, show us what you've done so far to prove that you're actually putting in effort on this yourself. If a project's leader can't even show that they've been working on their project, how can they expect anybody to want to join them?

Your absolutely right! Smile

I've been working on a window's version. Basically so far I just have the character who can run across platforms, attack creatures, and collect currency. Being as I am horrible at spriting and all I really had was Zelda sprites, I just used some of those to make a mock-up Zelda platformer. If I don't find the sprite artist soon I'll start adding some more features from LoZ, like being able to switch between Link and Zelda to demonstrate the character switching, a pause menu with the party options, interchangeable weapons, and a full interface. But right now this is just a basic mock up.

If there are many major bugs please let me know and I'll try and fix them. But the plan is to just use this as a template to build Dragonstar from. Smile

Legend of Zelda: Son of Faore (version.0.0.1)
http://www.4shared.com/file/1qNk5cSq/Leg...ha_V1.html?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
iOS Original Game: Dragonstar!!! - by LukeWall - 09-25-2012, 12:57 PM
RE: iOS Original Game: Dragonstar!!! - by LukeWall - 09-27-2012, 08:14 PM
RE: iOS Original Game: Dragonstar!!! - by Dazz - 10-01-2012, 06:20 AM
RE: iOS Original Game: Dragonstar!!! - by Gors - 10-01-2012, 11:25 AM
RE: iOS Original Game: Dragonstar!!! - by Gors - 10-01-2012, 12:45 PM