Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Regarding sprites, and spriting them
It looks like I've stumbled upon somewhere where I'm not good friends with 3/4 of the louder userbase, so conversely I'm going to have to do some actual introducing.

My name's cuckoos. I'm 17 years old and I'm quasi-decent at drawing things, whether it be on a computer or with a drawing stick. I've been a fan of video games for as long as I can remember, and similarly I've always been fascinated towards making art for a video game myself. My favorite game franchise of all time is very likely Pokemon, and my favorite standalone game would probably be TWEWY because I'm a sucker for edgy animu even when it tends to take the piss out of me as a cliche. I'm planning on studying to become an Animal Biologist, but I do like thinking that graphic design is a viable fallback and hobby for me so I'm content practicing in those fields for now.

If you need any existing contacts I have on this site, I can just barely list Ridge Troopa and Pik as candidates but even that's difficult because Ridge smells and Pik is Greek.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Regarding sprites, and spriting them - by cuckoos - 09-22-2012, 11:11 PM