[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping sprites from IOS game
I've recently fell in love with this Japanese game, i believe its called RPG Batomon Master. Although i can't understand it, you can still play it by its english menu and icons used. What appeals me most about this game is the wonderfully done sprites, here are some screenshots:
http://www.gamespot.com/rpg-batomon-mast...s/1742373/
http://www.gamespot.com/rpg-batomon-mast...s/1742372/
Now, I'm kinda of new to ripping sprites but i can do so from most ios games. Except with this game i can't seem to find the image files for the game sprites. (specifically im looking for the monster sprites, i just LOVE those) i believe i might have found the images, but they are in .mif format, which i have never dealt with. I cannot seem to open the sprites whatesover, so does anyone know how this is can be done? Or is there possibly another file format that might be the images for them? Sorry if this is confusing, but basically i wanna open up .mif files (or there could be another source of the sprites which i am unaware of) if you guys need the files, i can post some later on. Thanks to anyone who can help me in this large request! Smile
Thanked by: redblueyellow

Messages In This Thread
Ripping sprites from IOS game - by antega34 - 07-29-2012, 01:15 AM
RE: Ripping sprites from IOS game - by Dazz - 07-29-2012, 03:34 AM
RE: Ripping sprites from IOS game - by antega34 - 07-29-2012, 11:23 AM
RE: Ripping sprites from IOS game - by Dazz - 07-29-2012, 11:48 AM
RE: Ripping sprites from IOS game - by antega34 - 07-29-2012, 12:21 PM
RE: Ripping sprites from IOS game - by antega34 - 07-31-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: Ripping sprites from IOS game - by Garamonde - 07-31-2012, 07:38 PM