Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Voltron sprites for DEATH BATTLE by ScrewAttack.com
Hello TSR community,
I am looking for a couple of talented sprite artists who would like to partake in creating a sprite sheet of Voltron for the ScrewAttack.com webshow entitled DEATH BATTLE.

For those of you who are wondering what DEATH BATTLE is, it is a show very much like Spike's Deadliest Warrior. But instead of real life combatants, the show puts two fictional characters (video game, comic, movie, ect.) against each other to find out who would come on top in a DEATH BATTLE.

If you would like to know more, here are a few episodes:
Goomba VS Koopa
Vageta VS Shadow
Luke Skywalker VS Harry Potter
Mario VS Sonic
Zelda VS Peach

So for the show we are looking for a few basic poses such as getting hurt, block, kick, sword, ect. There has been no OFFICIAL announcement, but these sprites would be used in a possible (but likely) Megazord VS Voltron episode. If we make a good Voltron sprite collection, they'll use it. Another spriter and myself have already began work on this sheet.

[Image: VOLTRONWORKONTHIS-1.png]

So what's in it for YOU? Well obviously you'd have a Voltron sprite sheet that you could hang on your fridge (or perhaps submit to places such as TSR). Also your work would be featured in an animated battle along with being credited at the end of the episode when it is made!

So if you are interested in helping out or want to know more, you can contact me by leaving a comment here, PM me here on the site or email me at spencerwh@hotmail.com

Thank you for your time
~Goomba Xx (Spencer W.)
I AM the real Sonic
[Image: CQ2SON5WIAAGreM.jpg]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Voltron sprites for DEATH BATTLE by ScrewAttack.com - by Goomba X - 07-07-2012, 07:49 PM