Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
A Mario fangame! It's a fangame! With Mario!
(06-30-2012, 06:23 PM)Previous Wrote: You know, I'm really impressed by your project here.

I just don't like that bright blue aqua color you use for achievement text and options buttons Wink

That bright color's straight out of Mario Kart DS, and I see what you mean. I'll try some different pallets for them!

(06-30-2012, 06:29 PM)Crappy Blue Luigi Wrote: i love this boost mario concept; not just for the obvious combining-sonic-and-mario connotations, but also for the planning that's gone into making it and other powerups useful for different reasons, sort of like a kirby game that only gives you a few powers and leaves you to figure out how best to use them.

this may be the only mario fan game i've ever had a real interest in. nice work, so far!

Oh yeah, the whole thing is from a previous Metroidvania concept I had where you used the different powerups to reach new areas. In this game they do work a little differently and have different uses, and there'll be a way to finish every level with any powerup you please, but secret exits and such will require specific powerups, and certain areas will definitely be easier to get through with one powerup over another.
[Image: StickerStageItems.png]
Check out this review blog thing I do! Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch was the latest review!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FANGAME][IN-DEV] A Mario fangame! It's a fangame! With Mario! - by Zero Kirby - 06-30-2012, 06:48 PM