Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Link in TotW: ND3 Style... I think (incomplete and needs rating)
EDIT: Okay, I've gotten quite a bit done on this since the first one, so I put what I have up so far, but mainly just look at the Resources part, since that's all I worked on. The put-togethers are all the same as last time. Oh yeah, and just to get this out of the way... His face isn't pillow-shaded, that's the shadow his hair is giving off.

Also, I have a bit of a question: If and when I'm done and I submit this, should it go in the Tales of the World 3 section, or the Legend of Zelda customs section?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm hoping that this fits in some way or another with the Narikiri Dungeon 3 theme. Attachment is on the bottom.

Please do criticize, just don't be mean, please (still learning how to custom sprite).

Things I'm improving:
- Anatomy needs work, a lot of work. Namely, hands, feet, torso, etc. [WORKING]
- Overall lineart is choppy, and square. [WORKING]
- Lightsource is incorrect, and shading is contradicting. [DONE]
- Colors need contrast. [WORKING]
- Sword/Shield's outline is black, while Link's outline is colored. [DONE]
- Sword/Shied's colors are MS Paint defaults. NEVER use Paint's default colors. [DONE]
- White is R:255, B:255, G:255. Don't use that, either. [DONE]
- I haven't checked, but the animation doesn't seem like it'll be smooth, and for some reason, the sword bends. [DONE]
- Face is pillow-shaded. [DONE]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Uhh... Well... I'm making a game using Game Maker Pro showing different characters from all sorts of different games (some I made up myself), the dude you see in my Avatar is something I'm working on, so wish me luck!

[GLOATER WAS NEVER HERE]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Link in TotW: ND3 Style... I think (incomplete and needs rating) - by Silent Zero - 11-01-2008, 06:34 PM