Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
C+C request, sprite sheet of my persona.
Well to be honest there ARE other spriting forums where he won't get harsh critique

or critique at all

mind you, his quality will also never improve. So yeah, stay around, keep a stiff upper lip, and keep the work. You'll improve.

EDIT: I mean, to elaborate on it all, take me as an example. I've been spriting for some 10 years. Most of them, doing edits and participating in forums I'm referring to, where people didn't complain, everyone was happy, and whatnot. And that's fine, they were fun years, it was a good timewaster.

However, there was a price, and that price is that 10 years after, after stopping to sprite for a couple of years for pure disinterest, I now go, make a sprite and an animation, and you know what? It's rubbish. I mean sure, there'll be nice things, but for 10 years? I should be better at this.

So what's the only solution I got? Try. Practice. Post, get criticism, no matter how harsh. It's all good. Keep up at it, and improvement will come. Improvement always comes, granted you're working for it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: C+C request, sprite sheet of my persona. - by The KKM - 04-12-2012, 02:25 PM