The VG Resource

Full Version: C+C request, sprite sheet of my persona.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is for an assist in TFR, I made too many updates on the thread so I put a thread just for updates and C+C on my sprites. Big Grin
[Image: DFOFa.png]
(He comes in, shoots magic projectiles, then leaves)
Here's your sprite animated. Use Previous' GIF animator, it's really easy for this sorta thing: http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=14974
[Image: LSJAppear.gif]
[Image: LSJAttack.gif]
[Image: LSJDisappear.gif]
Thing I'd say is, use your whole sprite. Take the attack animation for example. At the moment, he looks rather static as only his hand is moving. I would make him step back and then, when he fires, make his scarf blow back with the recoil.
How is this everyone?
[Image: KgXjX.png]
Example of what he does:
[Image: fTCuL.gif]
Your entrance/exit animation doesn't give the whirlwind effect that it looks like it should do on the sheet. To do this, lengthen the whirlwind to four frames instead of two.
The cloak/scarf thing is better, but on the repeating frames, make it ripple more.
How about now?
Example:
[Image: lp9jQ.gif]
Sprite Sheet:
[Image: PNBex.png]
Magic Bullet:
[Image: nU2Lv.gif]
Implement the step-back into the firing frames. I don't really get why he fires a wall when there are projectile sprites. Is his attack similar to Ghirahim's from Skyward Sword where he fires a line of magic projectiles?
I could take away the wall, but with the scarf being so big I can't implement the step-back into it firing frames, there is no room.
Eh? The scarf is completely out of the way and his feet aren't exactly at the edge of the screen.
[Image: 2yvjf.png] I would have to redo the scarf, see what I mean?
unless thats not what you are talking about.
I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure positioning doesn't matter in the actual sprites. For the animation, you can have him move back without having him necessarily move back on the sprite.

Also, pretty sure he just wants the lower half of the body from the third frame, or something similar.
Ah, sorry perhaps I should've phrased that better. What I meant was that he steps back, then his feet slide forward again. Just keep the foot back in place.

EDIT:
@Korby: Yes that's what I meant about the lower half of the body.
[Image: vgFcB.png]
Like this?
Yes, that's better. Try playing around with the shading a bit on moving parts to increase the depth.
I actualy did some good shading on the scarf before but it was overshaded for the TFR style.
That's irrelevant. I'm not criticising your shading, all I'm saying is that when an object moves, the light will hit in a different way, and different shadows will be cast. Just play around with the shading.
Pages: 1 2 3 4