Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[In development] THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE progress thread
the thing is,

bro, I know you want to make sprites and stuff. But you can't simply go on a rampage and get all of the work for yourself. So far you're tackling like, three (?) characters at once and you still didn't show any consistent progress.

I am not telling you to stop and abandon the project, but have your feet grounded, don't be floating around with tons of ideas with poor executions. I mean, you didn't even settle for a design for your OWN character. This is worrying in my point of view, the main spriter.

What I suggest you, Zadaben, is to just work on your character and ONLY your character. This way, you'll show constant progress, get more good criticisms and finish your work early. ONLY WORK ON SOMETHING ELSE IF YOU FINISHED YOUR STUFF FIRST. Not only it piles up on your back, it's kind of rude, being a beggar and taking the work someone else wanted to do.

Please reconsider what you're doing, or else you'll end up with several poor spritework.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [In development] THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE progress thread - by Gors - 04-07-2012, 08:04 PM