Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
[In development] THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE progress thread
Yeah, p. much what viper said.

I am not favouring anyone; I made a contest topic and those four people happened to post in it. I figured that would be fairer than going 'oh i think ill make those people i like'.
I also made myself first not because I'm being egoistical or anything like that; it's easier to work on my own sprites than making others because I know I won't complain about how it looks or how the moves look like. You don't know, but I suffer much more at making others' sprites because I know I have to work doubled so it can please me and the other member.

I'm also limiting the number of characters at the moment because this way I have a better control on what I'm doing. Biting off more than you can chew was the reason of SSB Project's death, and everybody knows it (I know it isn't technically dead, but there hasn't been significative activity in ages). TFR might have a slow pace due to me working on two other projects at the moment (Ai shite keeki, DIG) but there still are updates and content. Once I reach my goal of finising Gillian's sprites, I'll open the thread up so people can add their own sprites here. This way, I know that even if no one else makes sprites, there still will be enough content to whip up a demo game.

I am tired of being the only one working on community projects. See TSRODIUS, for example. I thank for everyone's efforts on the game, but I ended up making like, 80% of all the game's elements. That's not right. I am not the only capable spriter in tSR. We just need to talk less and make more, this is why I divided this topic in two parts, one for actual development, another for ideas.

So if you want something in this game, just do it. Don't just sit and wonder when someone will make it for you. I am not mad or anything, but figured I could share this with all of you. Let's not kill another TSR project again.

about the animation, I was thinking about adding more frames but that would surpass the 4-frame limit for each animation.
I'll see if I can make something more elaborated with one more frame.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [In development] THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE progress thread - by Gors - 02-24-2012, 07:40 AM