Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
[In development] THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE progress thread
okay, just to clear this up so there are no more questions

Gorsal is spriting the people he is because we won a contest of sorts months ago.
I'm not going to bother to look for the thread but the people who got in were Me, Sol, Jetters, and Gillian.
...and of course Gorsal is spriting himself.
He's making up all the movesets and stuff himself (though with a small amount of community input) but this is -his- project at this point. This is not a community project with full community input; it's Gorsal's project (which robo9 is programming into a game), at least until he specifies otherwise.

This has nothing to do with Gorsal playing favorites or not spriting people or disallowing anyone or something like that; the reason he isn't spriting you as well is simply because you didn't get in and you aren't meant to be in at this point. There was just as much chance of someone else being in instead of me or Sol or Jetters or Gillian. We just happened to be the ones that made it in.

I don't know what Gorsal plans to do when he finishes us five, but until he does HE IS NOT SPRITING YOU. DO NOT ASK HIM TO SPRITE YOU. DO NOT ASK HIM IF HE IS SPRITING OTHER PEOPLE. HE IS NOT.

It's cool if you want to sprite yourself I suppose, but that doesn't necessarily mean you're getting in.

I'll leave the final decision on this to Gorsal, but it'd be cool if you'd take discussion of other characters elsewhere like the lounge or something since honestly, it's pointless at this time. If you want to make your own sprites, make a thread in S&PA, please. Don't post them in here.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [In development] THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE progress thread - by Vipershark - 02-24-2012, 04:24 AM