Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
Finished Updating Auguste. xD I also redid the text on the Game Icon, as the way the text was arranged just looked weird, xD (No Offense Jetters Cute)

I just think it looks better with the full subtitle underneath the series title. xD Though, feel free not to change it if you feel the other one's better.

Icon:

[Image: Game.png]

Icon & Sheet:

[Image: Auguste-1.png]

Well, that's all for the already uploaded characters, xD

Next update will -have- to be a new character. xD Might go for the father/daughter combo Lockswell/Cheripha next. Cute

Just a small note to people who use these sprites: Auguste has MULTIPLE duplicate sprites throughout his animations. I -assume- this is due to the fact he's the only fist user in game, and there's not much they can change on a sprite without mutilating his fists. xD But I kept them in for animation completion sake. I did however, split up his soul crush animation, as it was simply a mishmash of 3 other animations. However, to compensate, he has 2 more battle animations than most characters. Tongue

EDIT: Random Side Comment: I REALLLLLLLY hate how Auguste's feet look like they're facing backwards. -.-; I really do wonder why they look like that, to be honest.
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume - by Myzou - 02-01-2012, 05:26 PM