Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
Sorry for all the updates rather than new characters. xD Trying to make sure everything's there.

I realized I somehow missed the victory stance for Ancel, so I updated him again. >_<; And Reinhilde has been upgraded to include all of her battle sprites. Smile I also updated the icons.

Icon Update:

[Image: Wyl2.png]

Icon AND Sheet Update:

[Image: Ancel2.png] [Image: Reinhilde-1.png]

As you can see, characters other than Wyl and Ancel (aside from the valkyries, as well, it's VALKYRIE Profile, lol) have less sprites, and shouldn't take as long to finish. Cute

EDIT: Whoopsie, accidentally deleted Reinhilde's Icon, rofl. Stupid Photobucket. It checked the wrong Icon, xD Deleted all the outdated sheets/icons. XD

EDIT2: Damnit. Also posted the wrong Reinhilde sheet. Also fixed. -.-; The one I had up still had some white in the portraits replaced with the background color, which I had fixed, but somehow uploaded the non-fixed one first. XD God, this morning is not a good morning for me. Which can't be a good omen. Surprisingly, a volunteer receptionist at a county food bank tends to need to have a working brain to do a good job, xD

All sheets are correct as of this edit. xD Double and Triple Checked.
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume - by Myzou - 01-31-2012, 05:51 AM