Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
[GAME] [PLAYABLE ALPHA] AI SHITE KEEKI (Courtesy of Gors Bakery Industries inc.)
Thanks for the input, Mighty!

Will edit this song a little to be longer and less French. Though I love the sound of the accordion... Shy

I've been thinking on game modes while at work; basically we'll have these games:

ZEN: It's the easiest of the games, you can't die in this mode and there are no customers. You keep making cakes until you choose to leave. When doing so, a table showing how many cakes you did appears. It's ideal for begginers who are starting the game and to kill some time without stress.

BAKERY SHOP: The 'normal' game. You make cakes and serve customers in this mode. You can play this mode forever until you lose. You have three lives at the start of the game, and you lose them if:

1-fail to serve the customer quickly;
2-give a wrong cake to a customer.

You can get extra lives by meeting highscores, just like old arcade games.

STOCK UP: Time attack mode. You need to bake as many cakes possible in two minutes. After two minutes has passed, the game ends and bonus points are awarded for each cake the player made (rarer cakes are worth more points). There are no customers in this version.

2P VERSUS: As for now, I could only think on a Time attack version (who makes more cakes wins). I'd like something more offensive like in Panel de Pon, but I still don't know.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Gwen, Kakashifan, Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: AI SHITE KEEKI (Courtesy of Gors Bakery Industries inc.) - by Gors - 01-30-2012, 08:49 PM