The VG Resource

Full Version: [GAME] [PLAYABLE ALPHA] AI SHITE KEEKI (Courtesy of Gors Bakery Industries inc.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: ybpSn.png]

Welcome to AI SHITE KEEKI, a bakery where your good jolly fellow Gors makes cakes for everyone!

TRY THE ALPHA VERSTION HERE!

Controls:
W, A, S, Very Sad moves cursor
Q: rotates pieces counterclockwise
E: rotates pieces clockwise
P: selects ingredients
O: clears cakes

OBS: It may not work properly in Firefox and not work at all in IE. Try Chrome if problems occur.

I had this small idea when contemplating the Bronies thread. I changed the thread's name to 'Brownies' but soon reverted it because.

Basically you move a 2x2 cursor in a grid, and has to combine ingredients to make cakes. You can rotate the ingredients clockwise or counterclockwise.

Pressing the action button will highlight the object inside the red box, and pressing the D-pad while holding the action button will highlight neighboring squares. If you select certain objects, they will fuse together to form one cake. This cake then needs to be carried outside the playfield so it can be eaten by people.

A timer appears when you highlight the objects, allowing you to make more combinations and make more cakes.

I still don't know if there will be more 'recipes' but I thought I could share this pixelart and idea with you guys.
Big Grin

This looks awesome! How will it work exactly? Do the ingredients/cake/whatever fall down the screen and you have to select it or something? Or is it already there? Also, do the ingredients fill one of those four squares, and you have to make sure that one is in the red box, and another is in one of the green ones so you can fuse them? And are all the ingredients fuseable? There should be ingredients that don't mix well and create a bad cake, as a way of adding difficulty. Like, a tomato might fall down and then if you mix it with something you'd get a tomato cake which would be a bad item. Cute
Heh, what a bastard, eating all that cake Cute
That looks really nice Gors, can't wait to see more!
Cake based puzzle games....the future is now

Also Argyle is really enjoying that cake, haha.

I really like this idea. (:
Arrrggghhh stop coming up with so many good ideas! I'm having a hard enough time with just the one I'm working on now!!!!!

tl;dr: is good
(01-28-2012, 07:16 PM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]You can rotate the ingredients clockwise or clockwise.
But... that's the same thing!

(01-29-2012, 01:02 AM)Splodiatrist Wrote: [ -> ]Arrrggghhh stop coming up with so many good ideas! I'm having a hard enough time with just the one I'm working on now!!!!!
I know that feel... we're in the same boat.
gors i could outbake you with easily..
(01-29-2012, 05:24 AM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2012, 07:16 PM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]You can rotate the ingredients clockwise or clockwise.
But... that's the same thing!

(01-29-2012, 01:02 AM)Splodiatrist Wrote: [ -> ]Arrrggghhh stop coming up with so many good ideas! I'm having a hard enough time with just the one I'm working on now!!!!!
I know that feel... we're in the same boat.

whoooosp i was sleep y at the time

yeah its clockwise or counterclockwise

happy noww??
(01-29-2012, 07:37 AM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]happy noww??
I'm always happy to see you no matter how the clock spins.
[Image: Rel%C3%B3gio-desenho.jpg]

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I forgot to save the raw .gal file so I don't have access to the layers fml
I'll let the images explain for themselves

[Image: pGvzl.gif]

[Image: MlEZK.gif]

[Image: 2wV7D.gif]
Oh dear, how much cake can one bastard eat! He'll get chubby Tongue
Ffffffffffff, if you make this a real game I'll play it forever.
(01-29-2012, 03:11 PM)Kat Wrote: [ -> ]Ffffffffffff, if you make this a real game I'll play it forever.

But forever is a long time...

WASD = Move
QE = Rotate
P= select and use WASD to move the selector

(Hacked together in like 2 hours so it's a bit rubbish)
Uhm, I can't use backslash because every time I push it it brings up this stupid quick search thing. Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6