Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
[GAME] [PLAYABLE ALPHA] AI SHITE KEEKI (Courtesy of Gors Bakery Industries inc.)
Mmm...you should have a combo meter so the more you get right the more points; but I think you know that. Also, fat people need more cakes in order for you to move onto the next customer. I was thinking you could do like a rotating line of randomly generted customers on the bottom part, and also ingredients should spoil if you don't use them within a certain amount of time, That could also tie in to the 'bad cake' thing someone else mentioned. Or you could have a certain customer who likes these 'spoiled' ingredient cakes but he only comes around every so often and leaves quickly.

I don't honestly know if I have contributed anything worthwhile, as most of my ideas seem to be 'basic' or self-explanatory thingds that you prolly thought up before. You could add other things besides cakes too, like donuts or pastries though it is your call.

OH! Since the cake making window is an oven, you should dif times for the cakes to come out cooked; as in they start out raw and begin to heat up differently based on the type of cakes. you could also combine the same type of cakes to make multi-teired cakes or dif layered cakes.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Solink

Messages In This Thread
RE: AI SHITE KEEKI (Courtesy of Gors Bakery Industries inc.) - by Kakashifan - 01-30-2012, 06:30 PM