[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[IN DEVELOPMENT]The Legend of Zelda: Oracles Remake
(01-29-2012, 05:37 AM)Previous Wrote: Wasn't LA made by Nintendo EAD and the Oracles by a Capcom team (like the original Four Swords and Minish Cap)?
Oh, guess you're right. Point is, they use the same engine, so when I am done with the engine, LA wouldn't take long to make.

(01-29-2012, 05:37 AM)Previous Wrote: I'm curious what you're making this in. GameMaker?
Yes. Is this a problem?

(01-29-2012, 09:46 AM)Woppet* Wrote: Link wasn't centered in the oracle games. The camera was fixed and when you touched the edge of the screen the next one would slide in.

Keep it like that.
Sounds good.

I'll probably start programming the first story scene today. Makes it easier for me since in Oracle of Seasons, Link doesn't get his sword for a while. I haven't started mapping Oracle of Ages yet. Anyone like Oracle of Ages better? If you guys like Ages better, I guess I could do that one first. It will take a while before I get the seasons mechanic done, mostly because I have to create new tiles.

I still need an Impa sprite, there are no taker, I just make her myself, but the more help the better. Anyone who makes an Impa sprite can even submit it here (I'm getting my Din and Nyaru sprites from here).
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA]The Legend of Zelda: Oracles Remake - by DiamondDustSpirit - 01-29-2012, 10:32 AM