Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
I -assumed- double posting is allowed for updates, as pretty much every other rip thread has double posting for updates. If that's not right, please let me know.

I want to know something: Why the hell does a character that only appears in the prologue, a SINGLE BATTLE of one of the endings, and the bonus dungeon at the end have MORE sprites than the MAIN character? XD

Anyway, Ancel has been updated.

[Image: AncelIcon.png]

I'm 99.9% sure I'm not missing anymore sprites, xD Considering every single sprite in the files has been accounted for and saved to my computer. Unless they're hidding in movie/sound files, I have them all now, lol. Which is why I'm re-doing the already submitted ones now.

I kind of regret not doing just 1 sprite for realmstalkers. But meh, there's multiple palettes it uses at times, so you can't just palette swap all of them.

After I update Reinhilde and Auguste (ironically one of the last couples to join your group xD, I just loves me some Reinhilde), I'll probably submit in order of characters joining the party, and I won't do them one at a time. xD I just want to get the ones already posted updated ASAP. xD
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume - by Myzou - 01-28-2012, 11:21 PM