Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[GAME] [PLAYABLE ALPHA] AI SHITE KEEKI (Courtesy of Gors Bakery Industries inc.)
[Image: ybpSn.png]

Welcome to AI SHITE KEEKI, a bakery where your good jolly fellow Gors makes cakes for everyone!

TRY THE ALPHA VERSTION HERE!

Controls:
W, A, S, Very Sad moves cursor
Q: rotates pieces counterclockwise
E: rotates pieces clockwise
P: selects ingredients
O: clears cakes

OBS: It may not work properly in Firefox and not work at all in IE. Try Chrome if problems occur.

I had this small idea when contemplating the Bronies thread. I changed the thread's name to 'Brownies' but soon reverted it because.

Basically you move a 2x2 cursor in a grid, and has to combine ingredients to make cakes. You can rotate the ingredients clockwise or counterclockwise.

Pressing the action button will highlight the object inside the red box, and pressing the D-pad while holding the action button will highlight neighboring squares. If you select certain objects, they will fuse together to form one cake. This cake then needs to be carried outside the playfield so it can be eaten by people.

A timer appears when you highlight the objects, allowing you to make more combinations and make more cakes.

I still don't know if there will be more 'recipes' but I thought I could share this pixelart and idea with you guys.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]

Messages In This Thread
[GAME] [PLAYABLE ALPHA] AI SHITE KEEKI (Courtesy of Gors Bakery Industries inc.) - by Gors - 01-28-2012, 07:16 PM