Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
I am indeed using it, but it doesn't help with arranging the sheets, to be honest. Tongue Just helps me figure out the order of the animations.

Because of the sheer amount of repeating sprites, I had to save all the sprite sheets to my computer, then manually load them in paint, organize them by animation, remove duplicates (though in some cases, I will leave a duplicate on if it's imperative in an animation) and then put them in a semi-organized location.

There's like 10-12 per character. 1 for battle sprites, 1 for battle sprites with some removed and replaced with soul crush sprites, like 2-3 for the walking/normal sprites, then the rest for story event sprites, etc. Unless I'm overlooking something, there's no way to organize multiple game sprite sheets into a single sprite sheet without doing it manually. Tongue And as multiple sprites repeat constantly on different game sprite sheets, you actually have to go through them, xD

Heck, unless I'm missing something major, you can only even load 1 game file in OoV at once.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume - by Myzou - 01-28-2012, 08:56 AM