Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II
New spritesheets, yo! One new, and one updated! Here's the classification.

Type 02 - "Di-Cokka"("Metal Slug" series)
'Didn't have enough with Morden's tank, huh?' -That's what my mind is saying to me right now. But yeah, I had an idea or two to rip this...
Ah yep, the "Di-Cokka". One of the Rebellion's main battle units alongside the "Girida-O", now in the form of a sheet. A tile-ripped sheet, while we're at it. All animations and SFX, as usual.

For those who wanna know, the joke in the credit tag(First line) goes a bit in the history of Metal Slug... Rebellion technicians based the "Di-Cokka" from the Regular Army's M.B.T., the "Sand Simon".

Also, the Sarubia sheet has been updated. Made a couple of mistakes in tile placements in some frames before...

As always, check the first post for the sheets. In other news, I'm planning to update the weapon SFX sheet(You know, from the previous topic) with the new weapons from MS7, so be on the lookout for that. ...Just need to find where the Zantetsu Sword is hiding...
[Image: gsopcsignaturesf4.png]
Sprite ripper, artist, and STILL a Puffy AmiYumi fan to this very day.
----------------------------
*All sprites in the signature and in the avatar are copyrighted by their respective owners.*
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II - by Gussprint - 10-22-2008, 12:40 PM