Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic Advance 3 Egg Chase (Twinkle Snow Boss)
(12-27-2011, 12:19 PM)Gors Wrote: We aren't vengeful, we're just fed up of "Hello, I am joining this community just so I can request things and go away forever without helping and improving it whatsoever. Oh no, I need to be here at least one month here and make at least 20 posts! What bastards! They have no rights to force me improve this community at all, all I want is my request fulfilled because I'm an egoistical person! Let's browse old as fuck threads, make pointless necroposts and then backpedal saying that we didn't notice it was old even if it was located five pages away" members that show up on here quite frequently.

Why is it hard to come here and get along with people? Not to say that this way, you're making things harder, as it show to others you're obnoxious and no one is going to help you.

Look, I really didn't intend to necropost. Do you really think I want to be warned? What's the point of that? Just to show the community I dislike the rule? I really don't intend to be mean, or annoying, or anything, but I've got this request, nobody else was able to fulfill. I even tried to do it on my own. But I failed. So I just decided to ask on tSR, as they have a request board. To do so, I have to post 20 posts. I tried to not spam but I perfectly failed and I think that has been pointed out often enough already. The pages were on the top, and if not then I'm simply mistaken and I'm sorry. I even PMed an administrator saying I was sorry. So do you really think I necropost out of boredom or anything? I don't know if that happens frequently by pissed people or anything but I really didn't mean to. And I'd be glad if that topic would be clear now and I wouldn't get insulted for every post I make. I just want to be treated like a normal member. Sorry.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sonic Advance 3 Egg Chase (Twinkle Snow Boss) - by DJane Coco - 12-27-2011, 06:55 PM