The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic Advance 3 Egg Chase (Twinkle Snow Boss)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I checked tSR, tMFZ and SFGHQ, but none had this boss ripped, so I ask you. I just need the boss itself, no explosions or the shaft or anything, just the boss. Everything else has been ripped already.

Thank you in anticipation!
Why am I not surprised that you joined to request something? Oh yeah, because the rest of your posts have no effort put in.
You guys here sure are vengeful. As I stated in a PM already I didn't notice the topics were old. To be honest, that 20 posts rule seems pointless to me anyway. As if it would keep the bad guys away. But fine, go ahead, and drop my reputation level. I don't really care.
We aren't vengeful, we're just fed up of "Hello, I am joining this community just so I can request things and go away forever without helping and improving it whatsoever. Oh no, I need to be here at least one month here and make at least 20 posts! What bastards! They have no rights to force me improve this community at all, all I want is my request fulfilled because I'm an egoistical person! Let's browse old as fuck threads, make pointless necroposts and then backpedal saying that we didn't notice it was old even if it was located five pages away" members that show up on here quite frequently.

Why is it hard to come here and get along with people? Not to say that this way, you're making things harder, as it show to others you're obnoxious and no one is going to help you.
(12-27-2011, 12:19 PM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]We aren't vengeful, we're just fed up of "Hello, I am joining this community just so I can request things and go away forever without helping and improving it whatsoever. Oh no, I need to be here at least one month here and make at least 20 posts! What bastards! They have no rights to force me improve this community at all, all I want is my request fulfilled because I'm an egoistical person! Let's browse old as fuck threads, make pointless necroposts and then backpedal saying that we didn't notice it was old even if it was located five pages away" members that show up on here quite frequently.

Why is it hard to come here and get along with people? Not to say that this way, you're making things harder, as it show to others you're obnoxious and no one is going to help you.

Look, I really didn't intend to necropost. Do you really think I want to be warned? What's the point of that? Just to show the community I dislike the rule? I really don't intend to be mean, or annoying, or anything, but I've got this request, nobody else was able to fulfill. I even tried to do it on my own. But I failed. So I just decided to ask on tSR, as they have a request board. To do so, I have to post 20 posts. I tried to not spam but I perfectly failed and I think that has been pointed out often enough already. The pages were on the top, and if not then I'm simply mistaken and I'm sorry. I even PMed an administrator saying I was sorry. So do you really think I necropost out of boredom or anything? I don't know if that happens frequently by pissed people or anything but I really didn't mean to. And I'd be glad if that topic would be clear now and I wouldn't get insulted for every post I make. I just want to be treated like a normal member. Sorry.
One question: Why can't potential helpers decide which request they will take?

For example: A user called Furrari (he had below 20 posts) requested Suikoden tilesets, but his thread was closed soon after that. I was interested because I like Suikoden and I wrote a PM to him that I would do it in exchange of savestates. The result was also a new submission for TSR.

Maybe there should be an appendage to that 20-post+1-month rule: if someone submits an actual sprite sheet (and it get accepted)? Just throwin' it out there.

I mean, right? That way, people don't end up getting something-for-nothing. I mean, I gotta agree: 20 posts and 1 month? Cakewalk. How about, in order to make a request, you gotta give a little bit first? Just an idea.

But yes, I do agree: Having the last 4 bosses in SA3 would be nice.
Shit, I love Sonic Advance 3 as it was my first Sonic game.
I'll try to rip them if you answer 2 questions.

1. Will you still be at tSR after your request is completed?

2. Where can I find the rest of the offical names?
(12-28-2011, 05:23 AM)Yo-Yo Boy Wrote: [ -> ]Shit, I love Sonic Advance 3 as it was my first Sonic game.
I'll try to rip them if you answer 2 questions.

1. Will you still be at tSR after your request is completed?

2. Where can I find the rest of the offical names?

Hey, thanks!

1. Yeah, most likely yes. I also like to help someone, even if it doesn't look like it much.

2. There are no official names. There are just some names given by Sonic Retro. Here's a Link to the entire boss list.
(12-27-2011, 06:55 PM)dj coco Wrote: [ -> ]Look, I really didn't intend to necropost. Do you really think I want to be warned? What's the point of that? Just to show the community I dislike the rule? I really don't intend to be mean, or annoying, or anything, but I've got this request, nobody else was able to fulfill. I even tried to do it on my own. But I failed. So I just decided to ask on tSR, as they have a request board. To do so, I have to post 20 posts. I tried to not spam but I perfectly failed and I think that has been pointed out often enough already. The pages were on the top, and if not then I'm simply mistaken and I'm sorry. I even PMed an administrator saying I was sorry. So do you really think I necropost out of boredom or anything? I don't know if that happens frequently by pissed people or anything but I really didn't mean to. And I'd be glad if that topic would be clear now and I wouldn't get insulted for every post I make. I just want to be treated like a normal member. Sorry.

I get what you're saying, but just because you sent us a PM doesn't mean you're less bad than others who did the exact same thing you did.

Thing is, don't join our community just to ask, then leave. That's not good at all for the community. This is why we have those limitations when requesting.

@Davy Jones, that could be done, but that would cause an influx of bad members requesting stuff, and this section would be more bloated than it is.
(12-28-2011, 07:39 AM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2011, 06:55 PM)dj coco Wrote: [ -> ]Look, I really didn't intend to necropost. Do you really think I want to be warned? What's the point of that? Just to show the community I dislike the rule? I really don't intend to be mean, or annoying, or anything, but I've got this request, nobody else was able to fulfill. I even tried to do it on my own. But I failed. So I just decided to ask on tSR, as they have a request board. To do so, I have to post 20 posts. I tried to not spam but I perfectly failed and I think that has been pointed out often enough already. The pages were on the top, and if not then I'm simply mistaken and I'm sorry. I even PMed an administrator saying I was sorry. So do you really think I necropost out of boredom or anything? I don't know if that happens frequently by pissed people or anything but I really didn't mean to. And I'd be glad if that topic would be clear now and I wouldn't get insulted for every post I make. I just want to be treated like a normal member. Sorry.

I get what you're saying, but just because you sent us a PM doesn't mean you're less bad than others who did the exact same thing you did.

Thing is, don't join our community just to ask, then leave. That's not good at all for the community. This is why we have those limitations when requesting.

@Davy Jones, that could be done, but that would cause an influx of bad members requesting stuff, and this section would be more bloated than it is.

Yeah, that's most likely right. But the limitations don't keep those guys away too. The results are pointless necroposts. I wanted to get my 20 posts, yes, but I really didn't want to break the rules. I haven't just come to ask.
Thing is, necroposts are easier to deal than hundreds of one-time members.

It's better to have a limitation that keeps some people away, than having none and letting everyone and their mom request and leave.
(12-28-2011, 07:49 AM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]Thing is, necroposts are easier to deal than hundreds of one-time members.

It's better to have a limitation that keeps some people away, than having none and letting everyone and their mom request and leave.

I'm not saying you shouldn't have any rules. Just better rules.
(12-28-2011, 07:44 AM)Kat Wrote: [ -> ]Except without the 20 posts and 1 month membership then all we'd get is requests. The purpose of that Rule is to make yourself friendly with the rest of the community so that way they'd want to help you when you finally request.

It's how we see what type of person you are, are the the type to just post all over the place, not to wait for a response or are you the type of person that gets to know the community before just making a request then leaving forever.

You honestly seem to be the former, which we don't take kindly to those who just expect to request and expect people to do them. Acting like that make us less likely to actually help you.

You know, if you actually took the time to read the rules, read the dates on the last posts of a few threads, had some patience, and actually bothered to get to know us, then you wouldn't have necroposted, you wouldn't have a 40% warn or a negative reputation, you'd probably actually be doing better then what you are now.

Reposting here, just cause.
(12-28-2011, 07:55 AM)Kat Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2011, 07:44 AM)Kat Wrote: [ -> ]Except without the 20 posts and 1 month membership then all we'd get is requests. The purpose of that Rule is to make yourself friendly with the rest of the community so that way they'd want to help you when you finally request.

It's how we see what type of person you are, are the the type to just post all over the place, not to wait for a response or are you the type of person that gets to know the community before just making a request then leaving forever.

You honestly seem to be the former, which we don't take kindly to those who just expect to request and expect people to do them. Acting like that make us less likely to actually help you.

You know, if you actually took the time to read the rules, read the dates on the last posts of a few threads, had some patience, and actually bothered to get to know us, then you wouldn't have necroposted, you wouldn't have a 40% warn or a negative reputation, you'd probably actually be doing better then what you are now.

Reposting here, just cause.

Yeah, that's a good point. But what should I say? I guess there's nothing to do about that anymore.

Frankly, I don't dislike the community or anything. But if you're looking for a sprite for a few weeks already then you simply don't want to get to know any community better. I just wanted to get that request fulfilled, so I quickly increased my post count by 10. That's not the only reason why I'm here, though. If I can, I also help out other people. But I guess my warn and negative reputation will denounce me for quite a while now, rightfully.
Pages: 1 2