Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment
No, it's not the transparency that's to blame for the darkness: look at Rowd, or click on the link for the Sierra sprites. (Or, for that matter, look at the Sierra sprites in my avatar. Those transformational images should be pure white.) They're too dark. I'm not sure what's causing it, though. I should mess around with the settings on Photoshop and see if I can get it to save without looking darker. There are a lot of options when I "save as" a .PNG, so maybe I'm choosing the wrong one. They're like interlace options or something? I don't know what the terms mean, so usually just say "none" or go with whatever's already selected.

I'll mess around with it over the next few days and see if I can figure out what I've been doing wrong. (It probably doesn't help that I'm using an older version of Photoshop, but that thing's expensive!) If I can figure it out, I'll go ahead and post some of the completed sheets.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 11-21-2011, 06:20 AM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 11-23-2011, 09:36 AM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by SierraLatkje - 11-24-2011, 10:35 PM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 11-29-2011, 09:25 AM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 12-01-2011, 04:31 AM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 12-01-2011, 03:02 PM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 12-05-2011, 05:40 AM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 12-06-2011, 06:51 AM