Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOU SHOULDN'T DO IN CREATIVITY FORUM
(08-17-2011, 12:01 AM)Kat Wrote: Uhhh, just so you know, I do have connections in the dolling world.

If this turns out to be a base I'm going to have to warn you for stealing because it is pretty frowned upon to use a base and not give credit for it, and it is seen as art theft.

Even if it is a traced image (which are also frowned upon in both communities) from an anime, you are still basically giving no credit.

I would suggest you not use Bases and to make your own pixel art and that you edit a link of were you got that base and if I see it is not in there and yet you have posted again since this post (and had ample time to see this post), you are getting a warn for it.

Its a base, but i havent stolen it i got permissions from the maker of the base on deviantart. Oh and its not a traced image either, Leaderproxima is an OC. I even have the original designs for him.

I would give credit to the base that i used but i made the image ages ago and have forgotten the persons username from deviantart who made it. But i did get the permission from her.. Everything else is mine.

Sorry about forgetting to add the credit. I was in a bit of a rush.
Delete the post if you want, i dont really care, i just wanted to show of my design of a character. The actual model and picture is not the bit i wanted to show off, just the character design.
My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/leaderproxima

I make pokemon stuff mostly Lets Plays. Check me out Smile
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Me, Leaderproxima (pixel character) - by Leaderproxima - 08-17-2011, 09:01 AM
RE: Me, Leaderproxima (pixel character) - by Gors - 08-17-2011, 10:46 AM
RE: Me, Leaderproxima (pixel character) - by Gors - 08-17-2011, 04:46 PM