Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D....might be a possibility?
Quote:Ugh just stop. You must be the only person in the world who didn't like the time thing about Majora's Mask. If you don't like the time limit or the 3 day system, then don't play the game and quit whining about it. The game would just be OOT with 4 dungeons if it didn't have that system.

For reals. I had issues with the time system when I first played it, but you're completely right. I sometimes found it sort of frustrating if I ended up trying to do too many things at once, but that was basically my fault! People whining about the time system are basically saying WAH STOP TRYING NEW THINGS, DEVELOPERS.

I think MM was ultimately way more rewarding when you finished a sidequest because usually you'd have to have done a lot of work and actual thinking to get shit done. There was a lot of interplay between different people too, which gave the world a lot of depth. I used to complain a lot about WEEEEH I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO EXPLORE but I was missing the point; you have plenty of time to explore, you just can't try to do everything at once. It's like what Facade tried to do only it's, you know, actually good.
[Image: 6WzBw.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D....might be a possibility? - by Chutzpar - 08-05-2011, 08:03 AM