Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
(PSP) Zettai Hero Project: Unlosing Ranger VS Darkdeath Evilman
(07-21-2011, 01:12 AM)Untitled Wrote: What did you use to rip these? I was waiting the day to rip this myself, glad someone finally did it.

The ripping itself was done via TiledGGD, but I used NISUnpack and NISDecmp to get the files to a rip-able state.

Amusingly, I have Random Talking Bush to thank for not only the links I used to get each of them, but also for how to use them. Only because everywhere I went trying to find out how to get these sprites, he was there providing information. So thanks RTB. For lots of things. Including the above post, as I've used it to fix the Etranger sheet resizing problem...

Though I submitted a request to delete my Photobucket account, so those links will have to be replaced in 48 hours.

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot-- a question. Some of the sprites have parts seperated from others. Some are minor things like Dangerama or Etranger's hats. And those are ones that make sense to leave seperate, since some people may want the hatless versions, obviously. But others, like Shana, seem less neccessary. In fact, Shana has her pendant seperate from her body, and the place where it's supposed to be is just a hole. So the question is: should I just assemble the sprites in cases like that, or leave them seperated...?
Thanked by: Random Talking Bush

Messages In This Thread
RE: (PSP) Zettai Hero Project: Unlosing Ranger VS Darkdeath Evilman - by QCC - 07-21-2011, 02:10 AM