Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sonic Battle Style Doll Sheet
(07-18-2011, 06:50 PM)CO2 Wrote: i have no idea if it has been done before using said sprites(my guess is yes, seeing how basically 95% of the sonic fan base is medically incapable of produce content on its own and has to lower themselves into editing existing work)
EDIT: i can guarantee you that sonic battle sprites have to be the most overabused sprites by the fans since M&L Super Star Saga.

but i can alredy tell you that following the previous statement, making bases by simply editing parts out of an oficial sprite its not only bad(not to say shit) but it also encouarges other to work on that shit rather than develop their own work. so you get twice the shit for half the effort.

if you REALLY want to contribute to the "community"(by community i mean the 95% of the sonic fanbase incapable of developing any sort of creative ways of producing artwork on their own without editing shit), drop this now and develop your own content, and help others do the same if you see yourself making progress. the world has see enough "character creators" and for god sake we already have a deviantART full of every single shity edit ever made by someone with zero intentions to do anything worth anyone's time.

Thanks, I appreciate your point of view. Suppose you might be right. Thanks Shy

Thanked by: BynineB

Messages In This Thread
Sonic Battle Style Doll Sheet - by MonkeyFish - 07-18-2011, 05:07 PM
RE: Sonic Battle Style Doll Sheet - by MonkeyFish - 07-19-2011, 08:09 AM
RE: Sonic Battle Style Doll Sheet - by Kosheh - 07-19-2011, 08:47 AM
RE: Sonic Battle Style Doll Sheet - by Yo-Yo Boy - 07-21-2011, 05:52 AM
RE: Sonic Battle Style Doll Sheet - by Proton - 07-21-2011, 01:38 PM
RE: Sonic Battle Style Doll Sheet - by Yo-Yo Boy - 07-21-2011, 03:00 PM
RE: Sonic Battle Style Doll Sheet - by Proton - 07-21-2011, 04:16 PM
RE: Sonic Battle Style Doll Sheet - by Yo-Yo Boy - 07-21-2011, 05:52 PM