[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Do you think they'll add Ingrid/Karin for SF vs Tekken?
(06-18-2011, 10:13 PM)rgveda99 Wrote: And I don't like Sakura. She can never rival Athena. And Yuri's moves are way cooler than hers.

wh
how can you even compare Sakura to Athena, Athena's like the godtier character of KOF
Yuri on the other hand is a better comparison - heck saying Sakura's Capcom's version of Yuri wouldn't be too far off (charge fireballs, expansion uppercut rather than anti-air)
of course the sakura otoshi and the senpukyaku are what sets her apart from pure-expansion Yuri
but still. Athena? i'd compare her more to like, akuma, not joking here
(06-19-2011, 11:15 PM)Kriven Wrote: Karin might have a higher chance than some of the other Street Fighters since she appeared in the previous crossover with Namco.
Actually I'd think she'd have a humongo chance because she practically is a tekken character already, hell
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think they'll add Ingrid/Karin for SF vs Tekken? - by Kosheh - 06-20-2011, 02:04 AM