The VG Resource

Full Version: Do you think they'll add Ingrid/Karin for SF vs Tekken?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Will they add Lili also?
That I had to look those character names up might say something. The Alpha series had a lot of throwaway characters. Not as badly as EX, but still. I would say that any character that's already used in SSF4AE would be fair game, and ditto with Tekkan 6; though that doesn't really narrow things down.

I would like to see Xiaoyu (Likely) and Miguel (unlikely) from the Tekken side, and Sakura (...likely?) and C. Viper (pfffahaha) on the SF side.
I do hope that one day Skullomania will find its way into the Street Fighter canon in some way, so in a way I also hope he'll be in either Street Fighter × Tekken or Tekken × Street Fighter.
(06-18-2011, 10:34 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]........e to see Xiaoyu (Likely) and Miguel (unlikely) from the Tekken side, and Sakura (...likely?) and C. Viper (pfffahaha) on the SF side.

And I don't like Sakura. She can never rival Athena. And Yuri's moves are way cooler than hers.

As for C. Viper I don't like the fact that she's the Nick Fury of the SF universe. Benimaru or Orochi Shermie doesn't need special gloves.

I really like both Ingrid and Karin since they have that SNK feel to them when playing. With Sakura she doesn't offer anything new strategically as a shotokan clone.

(06-18-2011, 09:26 PM)GaryCXJk Wrote: [ -> ]I do hope that one day Skullomania will find its way into the Street Fighter canon in some way, so in a way I also hope he'll be in either Street Fighter × Tekken or Tekken × Street Fighter.

I like the EX characters too like Hokuto and Sharon.
(06-18-2011, 09:26 PM)GaryCXJk Wrote: [ -> ]I do hope that one day Skullomania will find its way into the Street Fighter canon in some way, so in a way I also hope he'll be in either Street Fighter × Tekken or Tekken × Street Fighter.

He won't.

Street Fighter/Capcom had a deal with some artist guy, not sure exactly who, and he designed some of the characters for the game others he took from other mangas he made. He never worked under capcom, so capcom has none of the rights to the characters, and he won't hand them over.

Same deal as why Strider wasn't in MvC3 annd why they can't make any new Strider games.
maybe they'll add fucking poison already
I've honestly wondered this for a while.

Why does anyone honestly want Poison? Besides being a trans-gender character, she's not really unique.

Yeah I know Hugo was in SFIII, but he was just a basic grappler. I honestly don't know what they could do for Poison.
they could give poison a hellaciously rad fighting style like tai chi or wing chun
Forgot about D. Dark. Too bad we'll never see them in an official SF game. I still want Ingrid though as she is Capcom's Athena Asamiya equivalent.
I don't see Ingrid getting in, she's always been that borderline character, Karin makes more sense as she's had more screentime in SF games.
All I care about right now is if they put Sean or not in the game.

Apparently on event hubs there is an article stating that Capcom is looking to people who didn't get a chance to re-appear in AE or Super IV a change to reappear.

My moneys on Elena, Eddie Gordo vs Elena Capoeira duo ftw.
(06-19-2011, 01:08 AM)Untitled Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see Ingrid getting in, she's always been that borderline character, Karin makes more sense as she's had more screentime in SF games.

Capcom kind of butchered her background story. She comes from the future and owns the Psycho Power. But she'd make more sense as a character in MVC3 or 4.

But I definitely want to see Lili too even if I'm not Tekken fan.
(06-18-2011, 10:30 PM)Rags Wrote: [ -> ]I've honestly wondered this for a while.

Why does anyone honestly want Poison? Besides being a trans-gender character, she's not really unique.

Yeah I know Hugo was in SFIII, but he was just a basic grappler. I honestly don't know what they could do for Poison.
[Image: poison-6.jpg]

(06-18-2011, 10:13 PM)rgveda99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2011, 10:34 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]........e to see Xiaoyu (Likely) and Miguel (unlikely) from the Tekken side, and Sakura (...likely?) and C. Viper (pfffahaha) on the SF side.

And I don't like Sakura. She can never rival Athena. And Yuri's moves are way cooler than hers.

As for C. Viper I don't like the fact that she's the Nick Fury of the SF universe. Benimaru or Orochi Shermie doesn't need special gloves.

I really like both Ingrid and Karin since they have that SNK feel to them when playing. With Sakura she doesn't offer anything new strategically as a shotokan clone.

What do SNK characters have to do with this? Like, at all?
(06-18-2011, 10:13 PM)rgveda99 Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't know, Sakura's always had a pretty different base strategy for me, at least in terms of SF4. Her shoryuken is a little harder to aim and has a lot longer fall time, her chargeable hadouken is a lot easier to bait players with then any of the other Shoto characters
Pages: 1 2