Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon Agate and Opal versions [IDEA]
(05-12-2011, 09:33 PM)Old Man Cerebus Wrote: hey i have an idea of a pokemon who catches other pokemon
with a pokeball

U MAD BRO?!

Seriously though. Do you guys actually have a development space for this or are you just going to use this thread on tSR? I genuinely believe that good management is what keeps a project from going off the rails. I suggest you grab some free hosting of some description and keep a log of all of the ideas. Simple txt docs will do, as long as people can access them and you can update them. There's nothing worse than losing your ideas if, god forbid, I trip over the power cord and tSR goes offline.

You can use this thread to get inspiration but make sure everything is backed up. Once the project gets bigger you can look at getting forum software or something, but right now that'd be a waste of time, what you really need is a centralized location to put all your ideas.

(I really only made this post to say 'U MAD BRO?!', but I felt like it'd be a good idea to be constructive while I was at it >.>)
Thanked by: Perseus, Garamonde, Koka_Kola

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Agate and Opal versions [IDEA] - by Raz - 05-13-2011, 03:05 PM