Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Action RPGs Megathread (Guild Wars 2!)
(04-28-2011, 01:19 PM)Gnostic WetFart Wrote:
Quote:If your insinuating that you can just press x to win every single fight in every single KH game then please, set it to proud mode keep the Kingdom Key and we'll see how much work the games doing for you.
yes lets artificially enhance the difficulty of the game by setting conditions that would not normally be met so that your point can be made
essentially: this has no bearing on what i said

Alright then, I'm going to go replay the games. If I can feel difficulty on the game on proud mode, it will still prove it's not a hit x and win system. Maybe your just godly at KH, but we will get back to this.

(04-28-2011, 01:21 PM)Kat Wrote: Uhhh this is the exact same thing as in Dark Cloud 2 except when the weapons break they don't disappear forever and it gives you a bit more freedom with building things.

I actually really hated using Ruby as leveling her up is a fucking bitch and aiming her powers is the most asinine thing to attempt to even do. At least with Monica you can decide whether or not use the magic armbands.

Not to mention, the Beach to Cave dungeon is in Dark Cloud 2. I don't think there was a beach one in Dark Cloud 1, Shipwreck would be the closest but that takes place fully on a ship.

I actually only owned 2, but a lot of people mentioned that Dark Cloud 1 was a decent game and 2 just made it better.
[Image: VeM0J5C.gif]
[Image: clVthBd.png]
You may also know me as Giraffe
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Action RPGs Megathread (PSO2 Video!) - by Omegajak - 04-28-2011, 01:43 PM