Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Action RPGs Megathread (Guild Wars 2!)
I'm definitely very glad to actually have actually seen some gameplay from PSO2 now. Looks very nice, but I hope they keep the flow of it rather smooth and that the mage classes play nice since its hard to tell from the video. I played through PSP2 and played the demo of PSP2I and I think that if they base the way attacks worked on those games it would play really well.

I honestly hope it will have console versions as well because graphically, I'd say that its at about the level of 360 launch titles so there's not much of an excuse for them not to port it to consoles based on the processing power.

I really love Kingdom Hearts as well though. As for that series while I'd say vanilla 2 was the easiest, FM 2 with its additions had some rather challenging bosses that really pushed the player a lot more than the other bosses in the game. That alone combined with the very comfortable feel of the combat makes that game one of my favorites.

Since it hasn't been mentioned yet though, Versus XIII looked rather amazing last time I looked up trailers for it. Not much to say on it since I've yet to actually try the combat, but it looks very nice at the moment, looking very reminiscent of Kingdom Hearts combat which is a big plus for me.

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Action RPGs Megathread (PSO2 Video!) - by Shadowth117 - 04-27-2011, 09:59 AM