Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TSR IRC Chat: The Death of Productivity, Act 1 [TSRc, 14/3/2011]
So I'm POSTING

I AM DOING THIS TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE NEW IRC CHAT!!!

Yes, you'll find in the header my quick-and-dirty IRC applet, powered by mibbit and CGI::IRC. It automatically sends you to Rizon's server into #spriters-resource, but you could actually use the irc command "/join [roomname]" to join any other places you'd like to go on Rizon.

Of course, this is assuming you're either on the go or you don't already have an IRC client installed. If you like the crap out of the chat and Mibbit in general, you might wanna consider getting a chat client like IRC, which you could simply join TSR by navigating to irc://irc.biolizard.net/spriters-resource.

So yeah, gimme a second to readd the chat function to the header and I guess I'll see you there!

**Oh, it's also important to say that if you guys want the chat to really take off, I suggest leaving your browser open and idling in the chat. It helps to establish an IRC community.

no

really it does

EDIT: Changed location of the channel. We're on Biolizard; which also hosts DrShnap's stuff...that's okay though - really they're p. cool

It turned out we already have a channel there, lol
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: CarltonWO, Orinnamaf, zirvata

Messages In This Thread
TSR IRC Chat: The Death of Productivity, Act 1 [TSRc, 14/3/2011] - by Kosheh - 03-14-2011, 10:37 AM