Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Rob and Nick's Zombie Apocalypse!!!
Sad 
[font=Times New Roman]
[color=#0000FF]
I'm working on this Top-Down Zombie Game with my friend, Nikolai. I'm not sure WHY we started working on it...something to do with working out my programming logicas and finding more efficient prgramming methods. Correct Syntax is only a small part of it and all that fun stuff. Anyhow, This is an unfinished sheet I'm working on, of myself...
The game is kinda of like Zombies Ate My Neighbors...But Better!

[Image: rpgrobdq4.png]

[Image: rpgrobko0.png]

I'm going with a Naruto KBE Sprite style...Not sure if it's considered a style, But I like the way they look, so I'm using them for this project. The Game is an MMO, but not really. I haven't considered quests or anything. Basically you just walk around with your friends, and try to survive Zombie Hordes. You can barricade yourself, horde supplies, things of that nature. You can work with or against other players. If anyone wants to get involved, You're more than welcome to. The Game Engine is almost finished, so by August, when a beta is released, if you're digging the Game Engine, I'll post it for free, if you want to use it for...some other game, I guess.

I abhor Concept Documents.
[Image: forumsiggie1dw4.jpg]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Rob and Nick's Zombie Apocalypse!!! - by Genome Rob - 05-21-2008, 07:20 PM
RE: Rob and Nick's Zombie Apocalypse!!! - by TPoe - 05-31-2008, 08:28 PM
RE: Rob and Nick's Zombie Apocalypse!!! - by TPoe - 05-31-2008, 09:47 PM