The VG Resource

Full Version: Rob and Nick's Zombie Apocalypse!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Times New Roman]
[color=#0000FF]
I'm working on this Top-Down Zombie Game with my friend, Nikolai. I'm not sure WHY we started working on it...something to do with working out my programming logicas and finding more efficient prgramming methods. Correct Syntax is only a small part of it and all that fun stuff. Anyhow, This is an unfinished sheet I'm working on, of myself...
The game is kinda of like Zombies Ate My Neighbors...But Better!

[Image: rpgrobdq4.png]

[Image: rpgrobko0.png]

I'm going with a Naruto KBE Sprite style...Not sure if it's considered a style, But I like the way they look, so I'm using them for this project. The Game is an MMO, but not really. I haven't considered quests or anything. Basically you just walk around with your friends, and try to survive Zombie Hordes. You can barricade yourself, horde supplies, things of that nature. You can work with or against other players. If anyone wants to get involved, You're more than welcome to. The Game Engine is almost finished, so by August, when a beta is released, if you're digging the Game Engine, I'll post it for free, if you want to use it for...some other game, I guess.

I abhor Concept Documents.
Imageshack has shrunk that sheet; it's too large. Having better organisation, and cutting down on all that empty space will make your sheet smaller.

Also, stop double posting; there's an edit button for a reason. :V That said, if you are updating your own thread with new material, it's ok to double post.
GrooveMan.exe Wrote:Imageshack has shrunk that sheet; it's too large. Having better organisation, and cutting down on all that empty space will make your sheet smaller.

Also, stop double posting; there's an edit button for a reason. :V That said, if you are updating your own thread with new material, it's ok to double post.

You're very much right, sir. I do intend to clear out all that extra space whenever I finish all the poses and crap. It's kinda messy at the moment because I move things around when I'm messing with them...Kind of forge tto put them back where they belong. But thanks for the advice. Also, I hate ImageShack. They keep sticking ads in the links. I've learned to fix that now, but I hate them still, because they made me do extra work. And it's not double-posting if I'm responding, right? I just want to avoid any issues...
Oh, no. In case you've misundersttod me, double posting would be posint directly after yourself; meaning the thread would have two of your own posts in a row. Because this forum (and most other forums, actually) has an edit button, anything you want to add onto a post can be done that way, instead of making a new post.

Because I've posted, you posting after me, isn't a double post. See?

Now shrink that sheet so we can see what's actually on it. =D
GrooveMan.exe Wrote:Oh, no. In case you've misunderstood me, double posting would be posting directly after yourself; meaning the thread would have two of your own posts in a row. Because this forum (and most other forums, actually) have an edit button, anything you want to add onto a post can be done that way, instead of making a new post.

Because I've posted, you posting after me, isn't a double post. See?

Now shrink that sheet so we can see what's actually on it. =D

I can't shrink the sheet anymore. Maybe if ImageShack would just host it the way I uploaded it...

I hate ImageShack.
What file type are you saving as?
GrooveMan.exe Wrote:What file type are you saving as?

BMP...
Genome Rob Wrote:BMP...

Well, there's your problem. BMP has huge file sizes. I suggest using PNG or GIF.
Lord-Koth Wrote:
Genome Rob Wrote:BMP...

Well, there's your problem. BMP has huge file sizes. I suggest using PNG or GIF.

I realized that after checking the properties of the file itself. 3.5 Megabytes. Surprised that thought hadn't occured sooner. I'm posting a .png format one right now.

Oh, And this sheet is only about...20% Done. I want multiple attack animations for each direction. And I'm still iffy with the final color scheme.
I don't really like the style, I have a thing against naruto.
What the French toast?! Naruto is in there?! They look better, you should put those in a Naruto RPG thing.
Chdonga Wrote:What the French toast?! Naruto is in there?! They look better, you should put those in a Naruto RPG thing.

hes editing it from naruto
TPoe Wrote:
Chdonga Wrote:What the French toast?! Naruto is in there?! They look better, you should put those in a Naruto RPG thing.

hes editing it from naruto

Yeah, The new sheet is dope, man. I'm actually doing this template sheet now so people can make custom characters with all the basic poses at their disposal. I'll post it soon.