Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II
NEW SPRITESHEET AHEAD! ...Make that one new and one update. Where's the classification at?!?

General Morden(Metal Slug 7 - Final Mission Sub-boss)
Yep, been thinking of doin' this for some time. My apologies for those who thought of ripping this before I did.

But yeah, it should be all of Morden's frames from the sub-boss fight in MS7's final mission, and it includes the tank too.
Which reminds me, I'm pretty sure that ain't the tank's correct palette. From what I could translate from some Gamespot screenshots, it should be similiar to the Drop Tank's main palette, or close to it at least, so I included that as an alternate palette.
And yes, if I could play the game all the way to the final mission, I'd have used its real colors(I'm able to play it through Mission 1, but that's it.).

For the updated sheet, the Masknell sheet has been updated with its pre-MS5 sprites. Nothing else to add here, except the Ringleader palette is a slightly modified version of the in-game one.

As always, check the first post for the sheets. Also, anyone who has a hold of that tank's true palette, give a shout.
[Image: gsopcsignaturesf4.png]
Sprite ripper, artist, and STILL a Puffy AmiYumi fan to this very day.
----------------------------
*All sprites in the signature and in the avatar are copyrighted by their respective owners.*
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II - by Gussprint - 10-01-2008, 03:07 AM