Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
where to find anime characters models with eye sockets
(12-15-2010, 11:00 PM)mugeninfo25 Wrote:
(12-14-2010, 09:35 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: There's Kingdom Hearts I suppose if you consider that model style anime enough. The low poly models use textured eyes, but the highpoly ones for main characters like Sora and such in cutscenes used actual eyes. You can get a few on the site, though admittedly there aren't too many right now: http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/K.html

thanks some of these faces will help me
(12-15-2010, 07:27 PM)valforwing Wrote: what program are you using to animate? I use Miku Miku Dance, and sometimes models aren't rigged to have full eyeball movement, and a lot of models converted from ripped ones have 0 facial animation but can move arms, legs, swords, and other things..the face animations are normally done last. the basic models that come with MMD have the eye sockets you were asking about.

and the naruto models can have some eye movement that is not texture driven, but I'm not sure if it's only possible on Miku Miku Dance

I'm using 3ds max and having problems with animation mainly face animation with anime characters. I downloaded miku miku while back but that soft ware is in Japanese. So unless you have or know where i can get a English patch then I can't use it. I heard blender can animate anime faces kind ok, but I don't understand the interface of blender, just like I don't under the interface of zbrush. I will like to learn blender and zbrush interface, so if any body out there knows how to use them, could you teach me. I'm noob editor just trying to learn that's all. Sorry for trolling off topic

This is your own topic, you're hardly derailing it. As for software for animating that stuff, it really doesn't matter. Its going to be done pretty much the same way no matter what program you use. And I can tell you right now it'll be far easier to do anime animations in Max since you know it already than learning it in Blender where you know nothing. Blender's interface is so completely different from Max that if you learned Max first it can be VERY difficult to lean Blender. Plus they do pretty much the same thing although they both have a few extra things here and there the other doesn't have.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: where to find anime characters models with eye sockets - by Shadowth117 - 12-16-2010, 01:50 AM