Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II
Double post and slight bump, I know. But I have new sheets to deliver, actually. Let's give a look to the classifications.

1. Ridley-X(Metroid: Fusion)
Yes, I do know there's a sheet on the site, but... heh...
Full(Hopefully) tile rip of Ridley-X from Fusion, with every tile and SFX, and a couple extras to boot.
Also, scratch what I said about ripping Yakuza. I screwed up big time during ripping. Maybe I will try again someday, but right now... not really in the mood.

2. Mission 5 Background - Part 1-1(Metal Slug 3)
HOLY CRUD, I've actually ripped a BG from the Metal Slug series?!?
Indeed, I thought I'd do a little something extra while ripping the missing Landseek frames. Not much, but it's a start, isn't it?
Kudos to the people at X-Cult for the level names.

Speaking of the Metal Slug series, its sprite rip section has been given a re-organizing job. And speaking of the Landseek, I've updated its sheet with the pre-MS5 sprites(Landseek 1.0).

As always, check the first post for the sheet. On a random note, I love the MS7 rendition of "Assault Theme". ...Come to think of it, I actually love the soundtrack as a whole.
[Image: gsopcsignaturesf4.png]
Sprite ripper, artist, and STILL a Puffy AmiYumi fan to this very day.
----------------------------
*All sprites in the signature and in the avatar are copyrighted by their respective owners.*
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II - by Gussprint - 09-24-2008, 11:38 AM