Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Web Design] Star Fox Air Homepage
the mspaint standard red

that's the same color coming out of my eyes right now because they're friggin bleeding Cry

never, EVER use that red like that. it's a crime.
it works the other way around but NEVER how you used it. Cry

I suggest using a darker color than the current dark-red you have now, and instead of doing an outline effect on the tabs, go for more of a 3D look. if you're using GIMP it should be easy - just go for something with a like 90-degree drop shadow in said shade of red.
but make sure the color is 100% red if that makes sense - don't take shortcuts and opt for transparency in it

also not to be a humongous dick but your site literally makes no sense
i wouldn't name the site after Star Fox itself, Star Fox are a band of mercs hired by the Corneria Army
you're trying to get a name for an airport that arwings and jetplanes fly into...which would never, ever, ever work
in real life you would never ever combine the two airports because you're essentially combining commercial jets and military aircraft into one single airport

that's an air traffic nightmare

judging by the name though you're going for a commercial airline, so go with that. but at the same time you're encouraging users to follow the twitter of an air force legend...which goes right back into the "military air base" theme. once again, what the hell are you thinking, go with one or the other @_@

p.s. call it "Corneria Air" instead of "Starfox Air" and people will make less fun of you Smug
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!

Messages In This Thread
[Web Design] Star Fox Air Homepage - by PJAMA - 11-02-2010, 03:35 PM
RE: [Web Design] Star Fox Air Homepage - by Kosheh - 11-02-2010, 03:58 PM
RE: [Web Design] Star Fox Air Homepage - by PJAMA - 11-02-2010, 04:04 PM