Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
So I'm looking to make a Rain Dance team.
who do you hate so much that you would use a rain dance team against them?
rain dance teams are awful; I mean its easy to win with one, but its a horrible stalling game with most of them, and thats not fun for anyone
if you care that much about winning, I would suggest something along the lines of-
vaporeon with its dream world ability with protect/wish/boil over/toxic (wish and protect can be replaced by rest now because its ability wakes it in rain)
politoad as a lead, with drizzle, hypnosis or toxic/ surf/ focus blast/ ice beam
that heart fish thing, with hydration and toxic/ surf/ rest /protect
manaphy works like heart fish, but it has tail glow for sweeping, I'm pretty sure its uber though
any fast thunder pokemon would work too, the most common being zapdose
and ludicolo has so many rain sets its crazy
then just throw some swift swimmers on there and you got a team
I'm not an expert but this seems to be the combination everyone uses
but honestly
I'd advise against any of these pokemon if your actually looking to have fun playing pokemon, or if you want others to have fun playing with you.
setting up teams like this isn't a sign of strategy anymore- these types of teams are all the same, just having a predetermined plan and trying to execute it
real strategy is really flexibility in battle, but you won't won't get that with a rain dance or sandstorm team unless you develop a new way to play-instead of just trying to fit as many game breaking sets as you can in one team (the hard part being surviving the rain dance teams that do use the game breaking "strategies")
Thanked by: Maxpphire

Messages In This Thread
RE: So I'm looking to make a Rain Dance team. - by Zac - 10-20-2010, 05:06 AM