Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[IDEA] - [UNPAID TEAM] - GAME TITLE: Get There While You Can...
I've been spriting on and off for a while and finally got round to starting my own sheet for a game I want to develop. You will find the sheet posted below.

This game style is based on Gameboy and is only a short.

The name of the game is "Get There While You Can".
I know the story line may sound a bit weird or stupid, but please, hear me out.

The main character has run out of 40 oz beers and is in desperate need for some more, but unfortunately the liquor store is right on the other side of the island and closes in 4 minutes.

The character has 100 monies for beer, but doesn't have long until the liquor store closes. You have to race your character across several frustrating levels, destroying "squares" (bad guys), jumping water, dodging spikes, avoiding pits and leaping evil cacti without dropping more than 50 monies (if you want to get a high score) and get to the liquor store before it closes.

If anyone is interested in coding this in flash that would be fantastic, but i'm still willing to work with other gaming programmes.

I am also capable of creating the music for this game, so it would be script and coding that I would need to most but if anyone else wants to help out with stuff like that. that'd be rad.

I'm open to ideas but I really want to keep this game style as close to Gameboy as possible.

Hope I got the rules right :/

[Image: gettherewhileyoucanshee.gif]

EDIT:
There are 3 characters for character selection.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
[IDEA] - [UNPAID TEAM] - GAME TITLE: Get There While You Can... - by EF-WHY-EL - 10-06-2010, 09:57 PM