Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon Black/White Front, Back, Shiny, AND PokeBox Icon Spritesheets!
Wink 
Hello everyone. Cute I just signed up to the forum to submit these sheets, though I've hung out around TSR for quite a while. My friend Guan and I have been working very hard on these things. (For, like, a week now? x.x )

The game/s is/are Pokemon Black/White, for the DS. The sheets are of all the new 5th Gen Pokemon. Anyhow, here's what I've got to offer; four sheets. Two are a full listing of Front and Back spritesheets covering EVERY one of the Isshu Dex Pokemon. The other two are shiny versions of the first two.

Also included are the Pokemon Box sprites for -almost- every Pokemon in the list. (Sadly, the Summer/Autumn/Winter box sprites for Cikijika and Mebukijika were impossible for me to grab.)

Lastly, the Pokemon's names are included in their canon Japanese, as well as custom translations to English. Rather than following the translations of mainstream sources such as Serebii.net, my friend Guan (who knows quite a bit from multiple Asian languages) tried his own hand at translating the names, and came up with more-refined translations in the process.

And to sum it all up, we spent a freaking long time coming up with a nice format. XP

Anyways. Onward to the files. Tongue (Click each thumbnail to view each corresponding full sheet.)

[Image: isshudexfrontsnormalthu.png] [Image: isshudexfrontsshinythum.png] [Image: isshudexbacksnormalthum.png] [Image: isshudexbacksshinythumb.png]

These should meet all the submission guidelines just fine. I sure hope this sheet qualifies as 'good enough' for TSR. ^.^;
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Pokemon Black/White Front, Back, Shiny, AND PokeBox Icon Spritesheets! - by Charem - 09-26-2010, 09:59 PM