[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[art][wip] Beauty queen etna v20000 (crits plz)
This is kinda lacking in a colourscheme for me
like it's all really warm apart from the prinny and her clothes, so they don't look especially unified.

The game has a pretty cold colourscheme - reds are more pink, blacks tend to be sort of blue/purple, etc
you've given her warm skin and hair, making it more orange, but then the clothes (with the possible exception of her boots) look cold. The best way to fix this is to move your blues to be a little more purple, and maybe hueshift the shadows a bit so they're closer to red, too.

The prinny looks kind of earthy and desaturated compared to everything else, too.

Did a very quick and dirty mockup for a colourscheme:
I basically messed around with a couple overlay layers, sampling the background colour you were using -- it made it a little dark but hopefully you can see what I mean re: the colour temperature
[Image: innocence.jpg]
[Image: 6WzBw.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [art][wip] Beauty queen etna v20000 (crits plz) - by Chutzpar - 09-23-2010, 06:52 AM