Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Bobby Kotick insults every indie game dev in the world (Except Bungie)
(09-20-2010, 10:15 PM)Djanjo Wrote:
(09-20-2010, 10:05 PM)StarSock64 Wrote:
(09-20-2010, 09:52 PM)Djanjo Wrote: This just in. Everyone sucks at everything. More at 11

Every time I hear about Inafune saying things like this it really annoys me. Capcom sucks at the Western "style" and I can't think of that many Western games that are even particularly interesting. Japanese games are the ones that come off as creative and fun to me, I dunno where he's getting these ideas from. Am I just not up-to-date or what?

Are there Western games that aren't shooters or generic tough-guy games that he could have in mind?

THANK YOU. That's exactly the point of my post. Whether your Western of Eastern, someone out there has different taste. Someone out there who develops or has a hand in game making, actually think they can tell people shit all about an opinion as if it were fact.

Here's an idea: Bobby, make something on PS3 and see if it will actually sell, try something not in space, or with aliens. Keiji, how's about you do something constructive like getting around to Megaman Legends 3.
i can tell you nintendo relasing "new version of his everlastin franchise" isnt what one calls development. he was quite generous by putting japan 5 years behind in terms of development, i'd say they're at least 10.

its the sort of things that puts companies like treasure over the rest.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bobby Kotick insults every indie game dev in the world (Except Bungie) - by Cobalt Blue - 09-20-2010, 11:23 PM