Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[FANGAME][IDEA] UNI-FIGHTERS! (searching of team)
Smile 
Hello everyone, here I am doing a topic, after a long time since I joined the forum of TSR (and please, be nice to me, I'm beginner here ^^').
I have an idea of fangame in which I have been writing screenplays and doing tests (which are coming out horrible in Game Maker 7 =P), it's UNI-FIGHTERS!, A crossover between Mario, Sonic, Crash Bandicoot and Megaman!.
story .... well, I got all complete, written and decided, stage by stage, cutscene by cutscene, I have everything in mind, but I came here to find a team for the fangame...Embarassed
is, I had to resort to this because I found out the hard way, that is not possible to do a game of large proportion, alone (Doh, is obvious, but back then, I was more iguinorante the point of wanting to make a super production without ask for help, so I canceled my old fangame: "Mario & Sonic Clash of Two Worlds").
I am bad at programming, that is the truth, I have done several simple games, which came out horrible in GM5, and now with GM7, I tried to do something more complex and gave me very bad, ><. so I'm looking for people who can help me, because I think if we work together we can make an awesome fangame. =D

the gameplay is classic, the novelty will be in Power Ups, and the stages that blended features of the four games involved. A character may be chosen for the adventure, but may be changed at any finish of stage , each character will have its advantages and disadvantages. It here not will be a versus (a competition between the characters), and will not be parallel stories, you always followed with four heroes, and changing your choice when you want and the abilities are the same of their games, only with more some attack punch or kick, and you can evolve with them as the game unfolds, as gaining new attacks, or have access to a transformation or power up new, at the last world, the four characters will be strong enough to face the Final Boss.

I've got some stuff done, or some other stuff that I will take use of other sprite sheets rips or edits (Like Sonic Adv/Bt and M&L series), but also make new sprites for this game, like Megaman sprite that is 85% custom, and Crash, what is edit a sprite the size of the original "Crash and Mutant Island", and adding new moves and stuff.

some things, is here:
[Image: marionormalstance.gif][Image: crashnormalstance.gif][Image: newmegamannormalstance.gif][Image: newcrashbattlestance.gif][Image: crashspin.gif]

here is a hoax image, I made, for a idea of game done...
[Image: crashgameplay1.png]
(OBS: I will not use cube in style M&L, a possibility is ruled out for me.)

and that's it, I would help with this project, please, if interested, post here on topic, I accept any help, idea for stages, help with making sprites, boss, music, programming, etc..., I just want that at least one my project is successful, and ultimately be something good for everyone, I hope it's a really fun fangame. thanks for read, reply I wait for reply ^^
(sorry my crap english, dudes XD)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
[FANGAME][IDEA] UNI-FIGHTERS! (searching of team) - by CyberWolfBia - 09-14-2010, 06:02 PM