Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Mario Advance 4 - In-Level & Cutscene Sprites
(09-07-2010, 08:41 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Wow, after all the times I had to replace other sheets, you're the first to replace mine. However, you are missing a few of the sprites from the Peach sheet I ripped. You're pretty much only missing her faces on the letters she writes, and her overworld map poses from what I see. And if you want me to, I can edit the icon like you said.

EDIT: I just noticed that Peach's poses without hold the letter seems to have a darker pallet than the other poses. Same with Toad.

Probably due to jumping the gun on .PNGging it, if I had to guess. And I guess I'll add those other sprites, I didn't think about the fact this'd probably replace your sheet. I'll post the update within the hour, if possible.

EDIT: Pasted the data directly from NLZ-GBA onto the existing sprites, so if there's still a palette error, I have no idea where to begin fixing it. Added the four extra Peach sprites, and moved the four unused sprites into that little tiny bit of blank space in the "Text" box. And feel free to make a better sheet icon, A.J. You've been at it far longer than I have.

Oh, and if it wasn't readily obvious, the SMAS Peach's palette was total guesswork.
Currently ripping ???, Submissions: 37
Ref 1 - Ref 2 - Human Ref + Ref 3
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Mario Advance 4 - In-Level & Cutscene Sprites - by Jdaster64 - 09-07-2010, 10:40 PM